Eastern Trading Company
Maximizing Results Through Relationship
Eastern Trading Company is a business simulation that journeys back in time to the period of colonization of the 1600s. Participants represent six nations that are free to trade basic commodities with one another to increase their nation’s wealth.
Teams will wrestle with the idea of competition and collaboration. They will experience the challenges of building trust with other parties, negotiation, the risk of transparency and the nature of people’s self-interest.
- Art of win-win negotiations
- Building trusting work relationships
- Helping others to help ourselves
- Building relationships that enhance results
- Working as a network instead of in silos