Temple of Doom
Temple of Doom takes participants through an expedition to recover the Lost Jewels of Moche from the jungles of Peru. Participants take the role of a team of explorers who will brave the elements of nature and terrain to recover the jewels from the mysterious Temple of Doom.
The simulations uncover the dilemma of planning and execution, the risk of the unknown, maintaining focus under pressure and the value of past experience.
- Planning with a clear end goal
- Mitigating risk through information
- Turning risks into resource
- Managing the roles in the team during uncertainty
- Learning from the experiences of others