CREATING ACTIVITY BASED VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS
Activity Driven | Content Guide | Learning Centered
Creating Activity Based Virtual Classrooms is a program that provides trainers and facilitators the tools and techniques to create a more interactive virtual learning experience. This program focuses on using activities and games both for engagement and effective learning.
The session will be virtually facilitated, using the very games, activities, and tools that will be taught in the program. Participants will experience the tools first hand followed by facilitated discussions, breakout rooms, and application ideas.
Learn to run interactive virtual workshops effectively. and convert present physical programs into an engaging virtual experience. With a bank of over 20 different activities, tools and processes, participants can quickly plug and play existing content easily.
Successful completion of the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Virtual Learning Activity Facilitator.
- Ice breakers, On-boarding & Context Setting
- ZOOM Activities
- Debriefing Frame
- Whiteboard Platform Activities
- Story Activities
- Other Platform Activities
- Learn to run interactive virtual workshops effectively.
- Convert present physical programs into an engaging virtual experience.
- Quickly create a workshop with a bank of over 20 different activities, tools, and processes, where existing content can be plugged & played easily.
- Successful completion of the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Virtual Learning Activity Facilitator.
What they said after the training they attended.
“There is a lot of depth and information I learned from this programme. I know some of the tools but I did not see how they could be used for training or engagement until this programme”
“Thank you so much for the ideas and for being open in sharing your experiences. The tools that was shared is good, simple to use, and it gets participants to be engaging. ”
“I enjoyed the 2 days. It was a combination of new ideas and things we can actually convert from face-to-face training to online training. I definitely will be able to use this for my programmes and tweak and modify it a little more for our own purposes. ”